Sex Crime Attorney in Seattle
Experienced, Dedicated & Tenacious Representation
There is a wide range of sex charges you can be charged with as laid out in the Washington statutes. The highly experienced Seattle sex crimes lawyer at Hale Law Enterprises has the thorough knowledge of state laws and a formidable court-presence necessary to aggressively fight your sex-crime charges.
First Degree Rape
In Washington, a person who engages in the forcible compulsion of sexual intercourse with another person will qualify for first-degree rape if they meet one of the following four criteria:
- He/ she or through an accomplice uses or threatens to use a deadly weapon
- Kidnapping of the victim
- Infliction of serious physical injury on the victim
- Felonious entry of the building where the victim was located
If you or a loved one have been charged with first-degree rape, you could potentially face very serious sentencing and life-long consequences.
The Seattle sex crimes attorney at Hale Law Enterprises has a very strong record of getting reduced or dropped charges. Call now at (206) 207-4776 for FREE consultation!
Second Degree Rape
Second-degree rape involves a person who engages in sexual intercourse with another person:
- Through forced compulsion
- Who is incapable of giving consent
- Who has a developmental disability and the perpetrator has supervisory authority over, or provides transportation services to the victim
- Who is a healthcare patient of the perpetrator and the activity takes place during the healthcare session
- Who is a frail elder or vulnerable adult and the perpetrator is not married to him or her
Third Degree Rape
This category of rape occurs when a person engages in sexual intercourse with another person who clearly expresses a denial of consent through their words. Additionally, if the perpetrator engages in sexual intercourse with the victim through a substantial threat to the property rights of the victim, they can be charged with third-degree rape.
Other Categories of Sex Crimes
The Seattle sex crimes attorney, Matthew Hale is thoroughly prepared to represent you in any category of sex-crime charge as laid out in the Washington statutes.
Some other categories of sex crimes your Seattle attorney is prepared to handle may include:
- Child molestation, sexual misconduct of a child, and rape of a child
- Indecent exposure
- Indecent liberties
- Custodial sexual misconduct
- Failure to register as a sex offender on time
If you or a loved one have been charged with any of the above crimes, the consequences of a conviction are serious and life-changing. Choose a firm that has the knowledge and tenacity to defend your rights and future.
Call Hale Law Enterprises today at (206) 207-4776 to schedule your free consultation.